DuoLife Beauty Care Collagen Skin Sensitive is designed for daily use for dry, normal, and combination skin as well as for atopic (AD), sensitive, and delicate skin. Collagen hydrate with a patented stabilisation technology deeply moisturises and firms the skin.
Ectoine also provides protection against UV radiation and helps soothe minor irritations and redness.
It is suitable for people with a tendency to allergy and for atopic skin.
Discover the unique properties of DuoLife Collagen Beauty Care Skin Sensitive
Advanced Collagen Technology
The use of collagen hydrate with a patented thermal and microbiological stabilisation ensures uniqueness and exclusivity in the European market. As a protein, collagen is a medium for many groups of micro-organisms. Its effective microbiological stabilisation is necessary to guarantee its safe use in cosmetics. The collagen hydrate used in our products shows both thermal and microbiological stability as confirmed by patent No. Pat.233679.
Ectoina is an amino acid that is not found in the human body. It is a natural substance produced by several types of bacteria living in extremely harsh conditions. It is an osmolyte, a molecule that facilitates osmoregulation, the maintenance of water and electrolyte balance in the body’s cells. Ectoine provides protection against UV radiation, protects the skin against photo-ageing, and is used in the treatment of atopic skin (AD). It has strong moisturising properties and protects the skin from water loss. Ectoine also helps soothe minor irritations and redness. It is suitable for people with a tendency to allergies and irritations.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Collagen, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Ectoin, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Silver Citrate.
How it's working?
DuoLife Collagen Beauty Care line
Innovative products designed to effectively fight wrinkles and signs of
Did you know that DuoLife Beauty Care Collagen Skin Sensitive is...
- A cosmetic product designed for daily use for dry, normal, and combination skin as well as for atopic (AD), sensitive, and delicate skin.
- A mono product that acts selectively on a particular skin problem on the face, neck, and cleavage.
- A collagen hydrate that is thermally stable up to 32°C as confirmed by a patent.
- A cosmetic product that uses ectoine, an all-natural substance. A product that alleviates the symptoms of skin allergies and helps reduce the symptoms of atopic dermatitis.
- 99.4% natural product.
- Paraben-free and fragrance-free product – no potential allergens.
- A comfortable packaging for hygienic use – no touch formula.
- Why is the product brown? Why are products of this type from other manufacturers light-coloured?
- The brown colour of DuoLife Collagen Beauty Care Skin Sensitive is due to the presence of melanin.
- Why is the smell of the product so distinctive?
- DuoLife Collagen Beauty Care Skin Sensitive not scented and does not contain any fragrance. Collagen hydrate is obtained from fish skin.
- Is DuoLife Collagen Beauty Care Skin Sensitive covered by a patent?
- The patent relates to the thermal and microbiological stabilisation of pure collagen hydrate.
- What causes the general viscosity of the product and its mild viscosity after application? Is it due to the amount of collagen used? If so, what amount is that?
- The mild viscosity is due to the high concentration of hydrate containing collagen, which is a protein. The concentration of collagen hydrate is 94.4%.
- How and when to use DuoLife Collagen Beauty Care Skin Sensitive?
- It can be applied both in the morning and in the evening. DuoLife Collagen Beauty Care Skin Sensitive does not resemble a cream or serum as it has a high concentration of pure protein. If you want to do make-up in the morning, apply a thin layer of the product to a cleansed and damp skin on the face, neck, and cleavage. Gently pat in. Allow to absorb for approximately 5-10 minutes. If you want to prevent the feeling of excessive skin tightness, pat in an appropriate cream once the product is absorbed. For best results, use the appropriate cream from the DuoLife Collagen Beauty Care line. If the product “rolls up” under make-up or cream – this is a sign that you need to reduce the dose for the next application.
Sensitive, delicate skin with a tendency to allergies and irritations – causes of skin problems:
- environmental pollution, smog;
- polluted water;
- UV radiation;
- high and low temperatures as well as large temperature fluctuations;
- allergens – animal hair, dust, mites, pollen, certain foods;
- various irritants – detergents, certain textiles, certain cosmetic ingredients;
- severe chronic stress.
Face map – the most common symptoms of irritated skin with a tendency to allergies
Zobacz film edukacyjny: