DuoLife Beauty Care Collagen Skin Tone is designed for daily use for dry, normal, and combination skin prone to hyperpigmentation.
The use of collagen hydrate with a patented stabilisation technology deeply moisturises and firms the skin.
Rainbow alga extract brightens the skin and improves radiance.
It visibly lightens abnormal pigmentation, reduces uneven skin pigmentation as well as reduces and diminishes the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
It evens out the skin tone.
Discover the unique properties of DuoLife Collagen Beauty Care Skin Tone
Advanced Collagen Technology
The use of collagen hydrate with a patented thermal and microbiological stabilisation ensures uniqueness and exclusivity in the European market. As a protein, collagen is a medium for many groups of micro-organisms. Its effective microbiological stabilisation is necessary to guarantee its safe use in cosmetics. The collagen hydrate used in our products shows both thermal and microbiological stability as confirmed by patent No. Pat.233679.
Rainbow alga extraxt is a nautral cell concentrate with brightening properties. Rainbow alga is called a melanoblocker because it affects melanin production, melanosome maturation, and melanosome breakdown, which has a beneficial effect on skin pigmentation and complexion uniformity. Rainbow alga:
- reduces melanogenesis, reduces melanin synthesis;
- brightens the skin to improve radiance;
- lightens abnormal pigmentation;
- reduces uneven skin pigmentation;
- reduces and diminishes the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Collagen, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Cystoseira Tamariscifolia Extract, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Silver Citrate.
How it's working?
DuoLife Collagen Beauty Care line
Innovative products designed to effectively fight wrinkles and signs of
Did you know that DuoLife Beauty Care Collagen Skin Tone is...
- A cosmetic product designed for daily use for dry, normal, and combination skin prone to hyperpigmentation.
- A mono product that acts selectively on a particular skin problem on the face, neck, and cleavage.
- A collagen hydrate that is thermally stable up to 32°C as confirmed by a patent.
- A cosmetic product that uses rainbow alga, an all-natural substance, to visibly lighten and reduce hyperpigmentation for radiant and smooth skin.
- 99.4% natural product.
- Paraben-free and fragrance-free product – no potential allergens.
- A comfortable packaging for hygienic use – no touch formula.
- Why is the product brown? Why are products of this type from other manufacturers light-coloured?
- The brown colour of DuoLife Collagen Beauty Care Skin Tone is due to the presence of melanin.
- Why is the smell of the product so distinctive?
- DuoLife Collagen Beauty Care Skin Tone is not scented and does not contain any fragrance. Collagen hydrate is obtained from fish skin.
- Is DuoLife Collagen Beauty Care Skin Tone covered by a patent?
- The patent relates to the thermal and microbiological stabilisation of pure collagen hydrate.
- What causes the general viscosity of the product and its mild viscosity after application? Is it due to the amount of collagen used? If so, what amount is that?
- The mild viscosity is due to the high concentration of hydrate containing collagen, which is a protein. The concentration of collagen hydrate is 93.1%.
- How and when to use DuoLife Collagen Beauty Care Skin Sensitive?
- It can be applied both in the morning and in the evening. DuoLife Collagen Beauty Care Skin Tone does not resemble a cream or serum as it has a high concentration of pure protein. If you want to do make-up in the morning, apply a thin layer to a cleansed and damp skin on face, neck, and cleavage. Gently pat in. Allow to absorb for approximately 5-10 minutes. If you want to prevent the feeling of excessive skin tightness, pat in an appropriate cream once the product is absorbed. For best results, use the appropriate cream from the DuoLife Collagen Beauty Care line. If the product “rolls up” under make-up or cream – this is a sign that you need to reduce the dose for the next application.
Factors that increase the tendency to hyperpigmentation
- Sun exposure and age:
- UV rays penetrate the epidermis and stimulate the skin pigment cells (melanocytes).
- The function of some melanocytes is disturbed and they start to secrete too much melanin.
- Hyperpigmentation occurs due to an increased amount of melanin and a disturbed process of even distribution of melanin on the skin’s surface.
- Excess melanin is accumulated in certain areas, forming unsightly spots.
- Hormonal changes due to pregnancy or use of oral contraceptives.
- When exposed to the sun, certain plants (plant extracts), certain perfumes, and medicines can cause the appearance of brown spots resulting from a photoallergic reaction (phototoxicity).
- Skin that has been cut or has scars will produce pigmentation spots more easily.
Watch the educational video